The first gathering of the Circle of Friends will take place at the old Cape Charles Library 7 p.m. Thursday, March 14. [Read more...]
THE MONTH'S 12 MOST-READ
- Town Ordered to Repay $18,000 for Library Computers
- PLANNING COMMISSION: Outlet Mall, Holiday Inn on Route 13?
- Madonia Family in Bankruptcy; Tomato Farms, Land for Sale
- Area's Newest Savior Buys Again: This Time Kiptopeke Inn
- COMMENTARY: On a Come-Here Meeting Born-Heres
- Historic Review Board Denies Chimney Removal
- ANALYSIS: Huge Sewer Bills Due to Town Council Missteps
- Why Did Cape Charles Build a New Sewer Plant?
- COMMENTARY: Wake Up and Trim the Fat, Cape Charles!
- Public Hearing on Tax Increase: 'Read My Lips'
Kelly’s Gingernut Pub (click for menu)
Sting-Ray’s Restaurant (click for full menu)
A.W. Rayfield Mechanical, Inc.
Shore Living Properties (click for website)
Sunnyside Garden Center July 4 Weekend Sale
- Deborah Bender on New Historic Review Board Tackles Old School Issue Tonight
- Paul Strong on Tall Ships Festival Through a Newcomer’s Eyes
- Wayne Creed on New Historic Review Board Tackles Old School Issue Tonight
- Tammy Holloway on New Roots Youth Garden Plans Farm Stand This Year
- Daniel Burke on COMMENTARY: Secrets from Seaside
- Sher Horosko on COMMENTARY: Secrets from Seaside
- Barry Truitt on COMMENTARY: Secrets from Seaside
- Bruce Lindeman on New Roots Youth Garden Plans Farm Stand This Year
- Bruce Lindeman on COMMENTARY: Secrets from Seaside
- Debbie Suddeth on New Roots Youth Garden Plans Farm Stand This Year
- Daniel Burke on New Historic Review Board Tackles Old School Issue Tonight
- Thomas D. Giese on Pirates Ball Treasure Chest Raffle Winners
Sunset Grille (click for website)
Subscribe to Cape Charles Wave by Email
STEP 1: Enter Email Address
STEP 2: Reply to Feedburner Email
Like The WAVE on Facebook
PARTICIPATE IN THE CAPE CHARLES WAVE
The Cape Charles Wave was founded to publish local news, events, and opinions.
On a scale of 1 to 10, here’s how you can participate:
1 — Read the Wave.
2 — Subscribe to the Wave.
3 — Submit a comment to the Wave.
4 — Submit a free classified ad.
5 — Submit an event notice.
6 — Write a Letter to the Editor.
7 — Write an op-ed (opinion) column.
8 — Write a story.
9 — Write a story and take pictures to illustrate it.
10 — Join the Wave staff.
Send submissions to email@example.com
You too can be a media contributor to the Cape Charles community!
* * * FREE Classified Advertising (Click to Read)* * *
Read WAVE Stories by Date