The Science and Philosophy Seminar of the Eastern Shore of Virginia will present “Early-childhood Education: When Does Workforce Development Begin?” 12:30 p.m. Friday, March 8, in the Eastern Shore Community College lecture hall, 29300 Lankford Hwy, Melfa. [Read more…]
THE MONTH'S MOST POPULAR STORIES
- #10 Story GOODBYE WAVE, WAVE GOODBYE
- #3 Story SHORE THING: Bay Creek Can Blame Cape Charles
- Pickin' Peaches at Pickett's Harbor Farms: Get 'Em Now!
- #2 Story NJ Entrepreneur Buys AQUA, Marina, for $4.6 Million
- Here’s the Scoop on ‘brown dog ice cream’
- #9 Story An Outsider’s Inside View of Bay Creek’s Beach Club
- #1 Story Aqua Restaurant Becoming Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery
- 2012-2015: A Record of Cape Charles News in the Wave
- #5 Story Sad Story for Cape Charles Storybook Cottage
- Area's Newest Savior Buys Again: This Time Kiptopeke Inn
Subscribe to Cape Charles Wave by Email
STEP 1: Enter Email Address
STEP 2: Reply to Feedburner Email
Like The WAVE on Facebook
Cape Charles Market & Eatery
Chesapeake Marine Systems (Click ad for website)
Sting-Ray’s Restaurant (Click Ad for Menu)
Hook U Up Gourmet (Click Ad for Bistro Menus)
Kelly’s Gingernut Pub (Click Ad for Menu)
The Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery (click for menu)
Great Machipongo Clam Shack (Click for Website)
Willis Co. BBQ (Willis Wharf — Click for Website)
Drizzles — A Tasting Shop (Click ad for website)
Periwinkles Consignment (Click for Website)
Blue Heron Realty Co. (Click Ad for Website)
Eastern Shore Communications (Click for Website)
WCCR Internet Radio (Click to Listen)
QS Contracting LLC
A.W. Rayfield Mechanical, Inc.
REZ Electric (Click for Website)
Doughty Funeral Homes (Click Ad for Website)
PARTICIPATE IN THE CAPE CHARLES WAVE
The Cape Charles Wave was founded to publish local news, events, and opinions.
On a scale of 1 to 10, here’s how you can participate:
1 — Read the Wave.
2 — Subscribe to the Wave.
3 — Submit a comment to the Wave.
4 — Submit a free classified ad.
5 — Submit an event notice.
6 — Write a Letter to the Editor.
7 — Write an op-ed (opinion) column.
8 — Write a story.
9 — Write a story and take pictures to illustrate it.
10 — Join the Wave staff.
Send submissions to [email protected]
You too can be a media contributor to the Cape Charles community!
Read WAVE Stories by Date