The Science and Philosophy Seminar of the Eastern Shore of Virginia will present “Early-childhood Education: When Does Workforce Development Begin?” 12:30 p.m. Friday, March 8, in the Eastern Shore Community College lecture hall, 29300 Lankford Hwy, Melfa. [Read more...]
THE MONTH'S 12 MOST-READ
- Town Ordered to Repay $18,000 for Library Computers
- PLANNING COMMISSION: Outlet Mall, Holiday Inn on Route 13?
- Madonia Family in Bankruptcy; Tomato Farms, Land for Sale
- COMMENTARY: On a Come-Here Meeting Born-Heres
- Historic Review Board Denies Chimney Removal
- Area's Newest Savior Buys Again: This Time Kiptopeke Inn
- ANALYSIS: Huge Sewer Bills Due to Town Council Missteps
- COMMENTARY: Wake Up and Trim the Fat, Cape Charles!
- Why Did Cape Charles Build a New Sewer Plant?
- Public Hearing on Tax Increase: 'Read My Lips'
A.W. Rayfield Mechanical, Inc.
Shore Living Properties (click for website)
Sunset Grille (click for website)
- Thomas D. Giese on Pirates Ball Treasure Chest Raffle Winners
- Kearn Schemm on New Roots Youth Garden Plans Farm Stand This Year
- Sean Ingram on Town’s First ‘Great Bay Run’ Draws 128 Competitors
- Robin Brownley on Area’s Newest Savior Buys Again: This Time Kiptopeke Inn
- Bruce Lindeman on Tall Ships Festival Through a Newcomer’s Eyes
- Margaret Kime on COMMENTARY: On a Come-Here Meeting Born-Heres
- Margaret Kime on Tall Ships Festival Through a Newcomer’s Eyes
- R. Meyers on Tall Ships Festival Through a Newcomer’s Eyes
- Evelyn Pinili on Tall Ships Festival Through a Newcomer’s Eyes
- Mike Kuzma, Jr on COMMENTARY: On a Come-Here Meeting Born-Heres
- Alice LaCroix on Area’s Newest Savior Buys Again: This Time Kiptopeke Inn
- Sher Horosko on COMMENTARY: On a Come-Here Meeting Born-Heres
Subscribe to Cape Charles Wave by Email
STEP 1: Enter Email Address
STEP 2: Reply to Feedburner Email
Like The WAVE on Facebook
Kelly’s Gingernut Pub (click for menu)
Sting-Ray’s Restaurant (click for full menu)
PARTICIPATE IN THE CAPE CHARLES WAVE
The Cape Charles Wave was founded to publish local news, events, and opinions.
On a scale of 1 to 10, here’s how you can participate:
1 — Read the Wave.
2 — Subscribe to the Wave.
3 — Submit a comment to the Wave.
4 — Submit a free classified ad.
5 — Submit an event notice.
6 — Write a Letter to the Editor.
7 — Write an op-ed (opinion) column.
8 — Write a story.
9 — Write a story and take pictures to illustrate it.
10 — Join the Wave staff.
Send submissions to email@example.com
You too can be a media contributor to the Cape Charles community!
* * * FREE Classified Advertising (Click to Read)* * *
Read WAVE Stories by Date
Chess Club June 19